- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Designed for a slightly loose fit with a close fit at the bust
- Mid-weight, slightly stretchy fabric
- Those with a large bust or broad shoulders may wish to take the next size up
- Model is 175cm/ 5'9" and is wearing a US 2 EXCLUSIVE AT NET-A-PORTER.COM. Although we love how Sid Neigum styled this top with pants for its Fall '17 lookbook, we also think it works with dressier pieces, like the velvet skirt Ruth Negga wore it with in The EDIT. Cut from a white stretch-cotton poplin, it's deftly twisted and knotted to define your waist and show a hint of skin. Underpin it with discreet gel petals.
Shown here with: Petar Petrov Pants, Francesco Russo Mules, Loewe Pouch, Annie Costello Brown Earrings, Jennifer Fisher Ring.
- White stretch-cotton poplin
- Slips on
- 97% cotton, 3% elastane
- Dry clean
As seen in The EDIT magazine
Sid Neigum | Twist-front stretch-cotton poplin top DADwNAnr