- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Cut for a slim fit
- Internal shoulder pads
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model is 175cm/ 5'9" and is wearing a FR 36 We first spotted Haider Ackermann's blazer on the Fall '17 runway and loved how cool and androgynous it looked with the matching pants. Cut from black wool-crepe, it has padded raised shoulders and peaked satin lapels. Turn up the velvet collar to reveal the contrasting white underside, as styled for the show.
Shown here with: Haider Ackermann Pants, Alexander McQueen Shoulder bag, Proenza Schouler Slippers, Cami NYC Camisole, Jennifer Fisher Earring.
- Black wool-crepe, satin and velvet
- Button fastenings through double-breasted front
- 100% wool; trim1: 98% cotton, 2% spandex; trim2: 61% cotton, 39% silk; lining: 51% cotton, 49% rayon
- Dry clean
- Made in Italy
Haider Ackermann | Satin and velvet-trimmed wool-crepe blazer o9MxMeqb