- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Designed for an oversized fit, cut to be worn very loose
- Mid-weight, fluid, non-stretchy fabric
- Model is 177cm/ 5'10" and is wearing a FR 36 For Fall '17, Sébastien Meunier stays true to Ann Demeulemeester's signature Victorian silhouettes but introduces this pretty pastel-pink hue to its signature monochrome offering. Cut from fluid satin, this billowy blouse has curved hems and a frayed ruffled collar that fastens with velvet ribbon ties. Wear yours loose and languid over a pair of black pants, as styled on the runway.
Shown here with: Haider Ackermann Pants, Alexander McQueen Shoulder bag, Gianvito Rossi Pumps, Jennifer Fisher Ring.
- Pastel-pink satin and velvet
- Slips on
- 70% rayon, 30% silk
- Dry clean
Ann Demeulemeester | Velvet-trimmed satin blouse KimCdukT